heyooo! ((^~^)) Cirque de Seraphim is open and i am beyond elated! i will be showing you so many cute things from there in the coming days and weeks because 50% of the sales from the exclusives here will be donated to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals….a cause i have supported my whole life! i grew up on a farm in RL and took in so many rescue animals myself, so this event means the world to me! another fabulous event going on right now is the Xiasumi School Festival, with the theme being school of course! but the best part is that donations are being taken here to Save the Children: Japan Earthquake Tsunami Relief! my heart goes out to everyone who has collaborated to bring us these events to the grid….it is truly a special month and the perfect time to go on a shopping spree!
konnichiwa! ((^~^)) for this look, i was totally inspired by The Sugar Garden‘s brand new line of Kawaii Katanas….they really went over the top for these! they come in 10 colors and include a HUD to add blood spatterings on the blade…..each one also comes with a matching sheath and animations to fight, draw, and sheath the katana! i heard about an event called the Okinawa Summer Festival 2014 so i decided to check it out! it’s a fun event and i won this perfect kimono outfit as a gacha prize from /// offbeat ///‘s booth!
now, you may have heard that one of my most favorite sims to take pictures at has closed down recently….the beloved Annwn Willows! 😦 to fill the emptiness in my heart, i have been searching the grid for some new pretty places…..and here is what i found! it’s called Starfall’s Twilight’s Edge Summer Retreat and i will definitely be adding it to my list of Beautiful Sims! it’s kind of small and simplistic like Annwn Willows and i like that a lot! i hope you enjoy as well ❤
ohayou gozaimasu! ((^~^)) my outfit and picture is inspired entirely by The Sugar Garden‘s new hair ornaments….i love them so much! they are fun & perfect to mix-and-match and make your own!
squeeee!!! ((^~^)) look at how adorable these Kawaii Rainbow Kimonos and matching Kawaii Kabuki Rainbow Fans are from *Epic* for The 100 Block! the kimonos come in 10 different colors and the fans come in 2 colors….i love them so much!
- Kimono~*Epic*-Kawaii Rainbow Kimono-Baby Pink (includes Lolas appliers…Azz compatible….exclusive @ The 100 Block…tysm jade!)
- Stockings~*Epic*-Thigh-High Toeless Socks!-Basic-Essential-White (includes SLink & Azz appliers…tysm jade!)
- Leg Accessory~Shadrik-Bamboo Chew-Leg
- Shoes~Blah.-My Elevated Getas-Traditional Pink (made for SLink High Feet…tysm hoshi!)
- Fans~*Epic*-Kawaii Kabuki Rainbow Fans-Pink (exclusive @ The 100 Block…tysm jade!)
- Headgear~Zyn-Wooden Chopsticks-White Flower (free)
- Eyes~The Sugar Garden-Galaxy Eyes-Aquamarine (tysm eilfie!)
- Skin/Freckles~The Sugar Garden-Baby-A Tone (tysm eilfie!)
- Blush~Chus!~Spring Blush-Hime
- Shape~made by me (not for sale)
- Mouth~.Loud Mouth.-Alli
- Teeth~.Loud Mouth.-Gapped Teeth
- Hands~SLink-Mesh Rigged Hands-Casual
- Legs/Butt~Luck Inc.-Phat Azz
- Feet~SLink-AvEnhance Feet Female-High
- The Sugar Garden-Transformation Toys-Pegasus Huggie (includes holding animation…tysm eilfie!)
ohayou! ((^~^)) *Epic* lives up to their name time and again….you can pick up this adorable mesh dress in 6 colors at Lubbly Jubblies, the event for girls with mesh boobies yaaay! i decided to pair this one in Baby Pink with *Epic*‘s Pink Rainbow Thigh-High Toeless Socks which are on sale for 25% off at The Big Show! and i am pretty sure i started hyperventilating when i saw Blah.‘s new shoes for SLink High Feet called My Elevated Getas! they are amazingly cute & available at Whore Couture Fair 3! and of course when i saw this hair from [LCKY] i died! it’s so much fun and will be permanently on sale for half off the price of the other styles at the mainstore! weeeeee!
- Juxtapose-Motivation Pose Set (includes 8 poses…tysm rain!)